Compiere 3.8.9 is the leading open source enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) solution.
Certain features in Compiere 3.8.9 require a Compiere Enterprise Edition subscription.
Compiere products may include certain prototype features and beta functionality as indicated in their respective user interfaces with a beta checkbox. We advise our customers not to implement these on their production systems. These are intended only for evaluation as beta and are not covered under Compiere support.
The steps and procedures covered in this user guide are intended to help users learn the functionality of Compiere, which includes, but is not limited to the latest features introduced in Compiere 3.8.8.
This guide is designed for Compiere Business Partners and Customers. It also provides information for the current Compiere administrators planning to install or migrate (upgrade) to Compiere 3.8.8.
You can download Compiere 3.8.9 from our Support Center.
- Java JDK 7 Update 80 (SDK) – or higher (not just JRE)
- Database: Oracle XE, Oracle10gR2, Oracle 11g, Oracle 12c or EnterpriseDB Postgres Plus Adv. Server 8.3
Tip: It is mandatory to use a Unicode character set.
- Database approved: Linux Operating System, Windows 2003, or Windows XP
- Disk space: 5 GB (includes database), or more
- Swap space: 1GB or more
- Memory: 512 MB - Recommended: 1 GB or more
- TCP/IP connection and internet access
- Latest version of Firefox browser for the Compiere web user interface
PROCESS TO LOG SUPPORT REQUESTS FOR COMPIERE
To ensure timely service for all future issues, start logging support requests by following the steps described in the Support Center.